Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Driggs Title Company’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Driggs Title Company’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Driggs Title Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Driggs Title Company’s website are provided “as is”. Driggs Title Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Driggs Title Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Driggs Title Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Driggs Title Company’s Internet site, even if Driggs Title Company or a Driggs Title Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Driggs Title Company’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Driggs Title Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Driggs Title Company may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Driggs Title Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Driggs Title Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Driggs Title Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Opt-in and Opt-out
Driggs Title Agency provides communication for its Customers and their customers. By opting in you agree to receive text messages and email communications from the Driggs Title Agency and its clients.
Possible topics may include:
-Tool features & updates
When you opt-in to a notification service you will receive a message that is confirming the action. (Message and data rates may apply.)
You may opt out of all communication at any time by texting ‘STOP‘ or unsubscribing. You will receive a final message to confirm you have been unsubscribed.
By opting in, you agree to any charge incurred by your cellphone provider for sending or receiving text messages. Message frequency varies by customer.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Driggs Title Company’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Use of a Web Site.